Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

Easter is finally here!  Mommy told me that baby Kate will come after Easter...so any day now.
Yesterday we went on an Easter egg hunt.  It was freezing cold, but no rain, and I found tons of eggs!




Grandma and Grandpa are coming over for Easter brunch.  Daddy is busy in the kitchen so Mommy can rest.  :)  We colored eggs last night and I made one with everyone's names.  I think mine was the prettiest.
HAPPY EASTER everyone!


2 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

What a cute bunny you are, Abby! And you'll be a great big sister, too. :-) Very soon. We can't wait to hear the news. What a pretty egg you made, too.
XOXO,
Janie, Josh and Emma

The Big Sky Brewers said...

Beautiful egg Abby...we'll have to learn how you did that! It looks like you had a memorable Easter!